Haxey C of E Primary School seeks to promote the values of friendship, forgiveness, compassion, truthfulness, respect and trust
Latest Haxey Events
- School closed - Teacher Training Day22Jul2019
- School Closed - Half Term23Jul2019
9:00 am - 31 aug, 3:00 pm
Haxey Church of England Primary School provides a happy, secure, caring and stimulating environment where everyone is valued.
The school’s distinctive Christian character is integral to the daily life of the school and to the wider community that it serves.
Christian values underpin the core purpose of our school. In particular, our school seeks to promote the values of friendship, forgiveness, compassion, truthfulness, respect and trust.
‘And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up’ (Galatians 6:9).
Our school is a place where :
- We are kind to each other, treating others as we wish to be treated ourselves.
- We are polite and always tell the truth, even when it’s not easy.
- We respect each other’s feelings, ideas and differences, as well as promoting self-respect.
- We always try our best and are prepared to persevere in the face of difficulty so that we can make best use of the talents which God has given us.
- We show trust in one another. We show trust in God.
- We recognise that accepting forgiveness is as important as forgiving.
- We remember that we are responsible for our own actions. We look after each other and each other’s property.
- We welcome the involvement of parents/carers and other members of the local community.